About the Product
Kodo millet is believed to have been domesticated in India some 3,000 years ago. It is found in tropical and sub-tropical regions. The fiber content of the whole grain is very high, and the millet contains a high amount of protein.
The fiber content of the whole grain is very high, and the millet contains a high amount of protein. Health Benefits: Regular consumption of Kodo Millet is beneficial for postmenopausal women suffering from metabolic diseases like cardiovascular disease, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol levels.
• It helps to hydrate your colon and prevent constipation.
• Controls your blood sugar.
• Contains a high amount of lecithin which is excellent for strengthening the nervous system.
• Rich in photo chemicals, phytates- reduces cancer risk.
• Useful in the treatment of inflammation, hemorrhages, and general debility.