I have ordered these many times, they are very good. Come very fresh. Have recently tried their Brinjal bundle, very tasty.
About the Product
Raw eggplant can have a bitter taste, with an astringent quality, but it becomes tender when cooked and develops a rich, complex flavor. Rinsing, draining, and salting the sliced fruit before cooking may remove the bitterness.cooking fats and sauces, which may enhance the flavor of eggplant dishes.
- Rich in Many Nutrients.
- High in Antioxidants.
- May Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease.
- May Promote Blood Sugar Control.
- Could Help With Weight Loss.
- May Have Cancer-Fighting Benefits.
- Very Easy to Add to Your Diet.