About the Product
Super rich in protein, having paneer for breakfast makes you feel full for longer. It gets digested slowly and increases the amount of feeling full hormones like GLP-1, PYY and CCK. Apart from protein, paneer is also rich in fat, iron, calcium and magnesium, which makes it an even healthier choice.
- Reduces the risk of cancer.
- Building better bones and teeth.
- An essential component in weight loss programs.
- Aids in the normal functioning of the digestive system.
- Ideal food for diabetic patients.
- Building a strong immune system.
- Paneer prevents and protects you from diseases.